As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers facility-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021 and Becker’s “Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for 2022.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- An employee assistance program for counseling and mental health needs.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
The Human Resources Business Partner plans, organizes and supports all aspects of Human Resources Management in such a manner as to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees, and compliance with all company policies and legal aspects of employee/employer relationships. The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for helping create an environment and culture that enables the hospital’s management to fulfill its mission.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Maintains communication system between hospital employees and home office management.
- Organizes and manages records for transactions and projects within home office management system.
- Processes transactions within employee life cycle within home office management system.
- Meets with external departments as appropriate regarding employee investigations.
- Assists in HRD and HRBP development through Regional calls/Advisory calls.
- Maintains turnover analysis spreadsheet and works with HRDs to develop action plans.
License or Certification:
- PHR and/or SPHR
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Personnel Administration, Business Administration or related field required or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Human Resources experience is required.
- Computer knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet and PowerPoint required.
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2228823