The Wound Clinician provides wound care services in accordance with applicable federal, state, regulatory, and company standards to ensure the delivery of quality patient care is rendered at all times. The Plan of Care and physician orders are followed with regard to wound care treatments. This position functions under the direction of the Wound Care Coordinator, demonstrating above average communication skills, personal integrity, and works effectively with patients, family members, physicians, staff, and outside agencies as required.
*10,000.00 sign-on bonus available
License or Certification:
- Licensed clinician (RN, LPN/LVN, PT, OT) active in the state
- Certification in Wound Care and Management (preferred)
- CPR certification required
- Continuous updating of wound care knowledge through seminars and professional organizations is required.
- Minimum two years of experience in wound care.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Address: 1800 Heritage Boulevard, Midland 79707
Job ID: 2229979