As a national leader in post-acute care, Encompass Health (NYSE: EHC) offers facility-based patient care through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. With a national footprint that spans 153 hospitals in 36 states and Puerto Rico, the Company is committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective rehabilitation. Encompass Health has been ranked by Modern Healthcare as a Best Place to Work, and our Home Office is consistently rated a Best Place to Work by the Birmingham Business Journal.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- An employee assistance program for counseling and mental health needs.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
The Human Resources Coordinator provides project assistance, coordination, management and/or oversight as needed for various special projects or tasks within the Human Resources department. This position is primarily focused on transactional project needs, as opposed to strategic human resources functions. The Human Resources Coordinator must have very strong organizational skills, the ability to maintain employee confidential information, the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and strong computer skills among other skills/abilities noted below.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Serves as a resource to the Employee Relations team
- Assists with researching HR matters.
- Assists with special HR projects or tasks. Coordinates special projects as assigned.
- Assists with data compilation and analysis for various projects.
- Monitors, coordinates and manages multiple projects in respect to content and timelines.
- Develops strategies and aligns work to achieve goals.
- Prepares reports detailing project progress and results/recommendations.
- Supports the recruiting team through work on social media.
- Handles collections administration.
- Assists with facilitation of training at the corporate office as needed.
- Handles I-9 and e-Verify questions.
- Manages the RN Retention/Turnover Project/Process.
- Meets position requirements and performs essential functions.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
- Reports questionable situations, concerns, complaints or harassment immediately.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
License or Certification:
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or SPHR certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Personnel Administration, Hospital Administration, Business Administration or related field preferred. Experience may substitute for four year degree on a year for year basis.
- One to three years of Human Resources experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Computer knowledge in Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint preferred.
Job ID: 2230444