BE THE CONNECTION
Your role as a Nurse Assistant Temporary Contract lets you be the connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity.
Nurse Assistant Temporary Contract
As a nurse assistant temporary contract, channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Help patients by providing direct patient care to in an inpatient setting, collaborating with the rehabilitation nurses to offer the best care possible.
- View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
- See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
- Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
As a short-term, temporary assignment, this position does not offer benefits.
Full Job Description
- Short Term Contract
- Must work a minimum of 36 hours/week
- Must be available to work any shift
- No guarantee of full time status at the end of the assignment
- Current CPR certification required.
- One or more years of experience within an inpatient general hospital setting preferred but not required.
- Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred.
- State-issued C.N.A. or L.N.A. (or similar) license preferred.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 37 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 1237 W. Sherman Ave., Vineland 08360
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2230886