The HR intern will assist our HR department with administrative tasks to ensure ongoing operations of the Business Services Office. The intern will have the opportunity to work under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources to gain a meaningful work experience applicable to Human Resources.
The HR Intern will aid our HR department in various tasks including administrative support, recruitment, hiring and onboarding, training and development, compliance, employee relations and benefits. This position will handle documents and information that is confidential in nature and will require appropriate discretion in review and or/processing.
This part-time internship is expected to last for the remaining duration of the Fall 2022 semester and Spring 2023 (approx. January - May). This is a paid internship. The HR Intern is required to work a minimum of 21 hours per week. Flexible scheduling is available Monday thru Friday during business hours.
- Must be actively enrolled in a college or university pursuing an undergraduate degree in human resource management or related field (Junior/Senior level students are preferred).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Address: 16680 Balance Cove, Land O' Lakes 34638
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2230999