More personalized patient care
More professional impact
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as case manager, you can be the connection between exceptional care and the positive effect it has on every patient during their stay with us. Make an impact in a more profound way with your clinical and management skills as a part of national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
CASE MANAGER (Pool)
• Actively manage and direct use of resources to achieve the highest quality outcomes and patient experiences.
• Coordinate and advocate for the patient during hospitalization, from admission to post-discharge.
• Manage information/communication to effectively oversee healthcare delivery and facilitate interdisciplinary plan-of-care decisions.
• Monitor the discharge plan implementation while identifying/addressing the patient’s psychosocial and support-systems issues.
• Oversee the coordination of services and manage issues in the areas of admission/discharge, team conference/interdisciplinary plan-of-care communication, patient/family education, payor relations and total fiscal management.
• Ensure that cost-effective treatment is provided and patient’s-rights regulations are followed.
- Current CCM® or ACM certification preferred.
- Two or more years of rehabilitation experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner required.
- Ability to work independently essential.
- Must be qualified to independently complete an assessment within the scope of practice of his/her discipline (for example, RN, SW, OT, PT, ST, and Rehabilitation Counseling).
- If licensure is required for his/her discipline within his/her state, individual must hold an active license.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 2351 Frank Scott Parkway East, Shiloh 62269
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2231198