The Rehab Therapy Technician assists rehabilitation nurses and therapists with rehabilitation treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition, the position:
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation nurses and therapists.
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors.The Rehab Therapy Technician supports an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Job Code: 100027
License or Certification:
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 2201 Children's Way, Nashville 37212
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2233339
Contact Name - External: Danielle Sanders
Contact Email - External: Danielle.Sanders@encompasshealth.com