Hiring for a full-time day position.
Tremendous professional abilities
In your role as a rehab liaison, you’ll have the opportunity to be the connection between your strong professional abilities and exceptional patient care that sets the standard. Apply your outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful way. Make the most of your unique combination of talent, passion and ambition with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Abilene
Full Time - Mon-Fri
Must be open to travel.
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Develop census as defined by targeted goals of the business plan.
• Build referral relationships within an assigned geographic territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
• Assist with coordination of the referral-to-admission process.
• Represent our company in community-related activities.
• Use territory market analysis data to identify potential new business opportunities.
• Recognize barriers to admission, respond appropriately and follow up on admissions variables.
• Provide in-services and professional presentations for referral sources, community groups and others regarding our services, programs, and outcomes.
• An extensive understanding of healthcare operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplace trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
• Two or more years of experience as a clinician or tech within a healthcare environment preferred.
• One or more years of experience as a nurse liaison or successful sales experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
• Current state professional licensure (RN, OT, PT, etc).
• Current driver’s license in state of employment and acceptable driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 6401 Directors Parkway, Abilene 79606
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2235106