Your role as a speech pathologist (SLP) lets you be the connection between the compassionate care you provide and exceptional patient outcomes. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard while you lead with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Provide speech-language treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
• Delegate tasks and supervise fellows, technicians and assistants.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
• Current state licensure or certification on or before the first day of employment required.
• CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy essential.
• Successful completion of an accredited master’s degree program or an accredited bachelor’s degree program plus sufficient experience in the field a must.
• Demonstrated competence in speech-language pathology evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment required.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families and caregivers required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 7000 Jefferson Northeast, Albuquerque 87109
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2235266