Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord
254 Pleasant Street Concord, NH 03301
What is Nursing really like in an acute physical rehabilitation hospital?
Is there clinical challenge? Will I make a difference?
12 hour day and 12 hour night shifts available!
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord is not like other hospitals! We provide aggressive therapy and hospital level medical care for patient’s just days out of surgery or the ICU having suffered a serious medical event. Our Doctors, Therapists, Nurses, and Nursing Assistants work helping our patients not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families in just 1-3 weeks.
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
Can’t make it? Just apply to this opening and we will call you to make other arrangements or
Contact Mark.Hutchison@Encompasshealth.com 508-471-9271 to learn more!
- Current RN license valid in the state of New Hampshire
- Current CNA, PCA, HHA training ideal.
- Graduating Nurse or new Nurse Assistants encouraged to apply!
- Experience with diverse cultures and age groups.
- Acute hospital, nursing home or home health experience treating a variety of complex medical issues preferred.
Job Code: 100130
RN, Registered Nurse, acute care, med-surg, med/surg, telemetry, neuro, stroke, orthopedic, CNA, Nurse Assistant, HHA, PCA,
Address: 254 Pleasant Street, Concord 03301
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2235504