Your role as nurse manager will empower you to be the connection between more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of your clinical and management skills with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What makes Encompass Health careers different—and better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
As a nurse manager, channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Manage all nursing operations, including employee activities and quality of patient care.
• Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care programs, policies, and procedures.
• Coordinate inter- and intradepartmental administrative and clinical activities.
• Take full responsibility in the absence of the chief nursing officer.
• Promote and maintain an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
• Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted) required.
• BLS certification, with ACLS certification to be obtained within one year of hire or position start date required.
• CRRN certification obtained within a year of meeting the eligibility requirement to sit for the examination required.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field preferred.
• Five or more years of nursing experience, including two or more recently in an inpatient hospital setting required.
• Progressive nursing management experience, including 24-hour accountability required.
• Previous service in leadership roles, such as charge nurse or supervisor, including responsibility for reporting, issue resolution, setting of direction, and accountability for results required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 12440 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville 34613
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2237395