Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital
189 May Street, Worcester, MA 01602
Hiring for Registered Nurses - Full Time / Nights (7 pm to 7 am)
Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital is a 110 bed acute rehabilitation hospital located in Worcester, MA. We provide comprehensive inpatient medical and rehabilitative care for orthopedic, neurologic, multi-trauma, brain injury, stroke, pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation to patients who have just experienced a significant medical event.
Our Nurses, Pharmacists and Medical staff consistently offer the best possible outcomes for our patients who are receiving medical care 7 days a week, as well as aggressive Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy services aimed at helping patients overcome injury and return home to their careers, lives and families!
With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we have the ability to know our patients and their families. We do not routinely float our Nurses, we believe working with the same patients allows us to form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way!
We are proud of the fact that 80% of the patients admitted, are discharged directly to their homes.
We are additionally Gold Seal Certified by Joint Commission in Stroke, Amputee, Brain injury and Parkinson’s Disease Rehabilitation
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
Experience nursing as it was meant to be.
We’re looking for Registered Nurses who are inspired by the prospect of caregiving the way it should be. Here, you'll have time to build relationships and enjoy the rewards of helping people getting back to their lives again. Experience the difference of nursing in a rehab hospital with the latest technology at your fingertips and a wide range of opportunities among kindred spirits. Count on having a flexible schedule that we build together so you can live your best life. Yes, we do that, too.
A little about us:
We’re a Nurse first organization and we think that’s special. Whether you’re building a foundation in your early career or you’re a seasoned nurse looking for a better environment to call home, we’re confident you’ll see the difference the moment you join. We’re not your ordinary rehab hospital either. Being recently named one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® Award, among others, is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start on day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that as a benefit.
Be the kind of Nurse you’ve always wanted to be:
- Help patients through supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized care plans, and targeting and resolving patient concerns.
- Have the time to learn about each patient’s physical, mental, and emotional needs to help them recover.
- Build rewarding relationships with patients during stays that start at two weeks.
- Open access to opportunity to learn, grow, advance, and build skills that last a lifetime.
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations required.
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification preferred (If you don’t have it, we can assist you to obtain it!)
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting is preferred.
We proudly set the standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what’s right, focusing on the positive, and remaining stronger together. We’re a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with a strong presence in over 38 states and 34,000 exceptional people.
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability, physical disability or any other protected classification.”
We can’t wait to meet with you and we mean that.
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2310231