Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital
189 May St. Worcester, MA
What is Nursing really like in an acute physical rehabilitation hospital?
Is there clinical challenge? Will I make a difference?
** Registered Nurse, Graduate Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse &
Nurse Assistant OPEN HOUSE **
February 15, 2023 - 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Increased Starting Rates for Grad Nurses & RNs!
* Just stop by and talk to us. We will have staff available
to answer your questions!
* Talk to managers *Talk to staff
* Learn about Rehab Nursing *Come as you are
12 hour day and 12 hour night shifts available!
Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital is not like other hospitals! We are a 110 bed hospital dedicated to acute inpatient physical rehab for patient’s just days out of surgery or the ICU having suffered a serious medical event. Our Doctors, Therapists, Nurses, and Nursing Assistants work helping our patients not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families.
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
Can’t make it? Just apply to this opening and we will call you to make other arrangements or
Contact Mark.Hutchison@Encompasshealth.com 508-471-9271 to learn more!
- Registered Nurse - Current RN license valid in the state of Massachusetts
- Graduating Nurse - College Degree, allowing you to start your career, paycheck and benefits before you even take your NCLEX exam!
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Current RN license valid in the state of Massachusetts
- Nurse Assistant - Current CNA license valid in the state of Massachusetts
• View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
• See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
• Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Job ID: 2310343