FAIRLAWN REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
189 May St. Worcester, MA 01602
What is it like to be a Physical Therapist in an acute physical rehabilitation hospital?
Is there clinical challenge? Will I make a difference?
We are opening our doors just for you!
** Physical Therapist OPEN HOUSE **
February 15, 2023 - 1:00 to 4:00 pm
* Resumes and applications are one thing, but being able to just walk in and talk to someone is a game changer!
* Thinking you want a new challenge, but not sure you are ready to commit- that is fine; this is just a first conversation.
* On your way to work or from work and just have a limited time- perfect!
* We think you are going to like what you hear!
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem opportunities available!
Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital is a 110 bed hospital dedicated to acute inpatient physical rehab for patient’s just days out of surgery or the ICU having suffered a significant medical event. Our Doctors, Therapists, Nurses, and Nursing Assistants work helping our patients not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families.
We have a large number of Therapists on-site to work with and learn from. Our patients are medically complex with a high percentage able to return home, able to re-start their lives because of the work you did!
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
Can’t make it? Just apply to this opening and we will call you to make other arrangements or
Contact Mark.Hutchison@Encompasshealth.com 508-471-9271 to learn more!
- Current PT license valid in the state of Massachusetts
- Strong graduating PTs encouraged
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2310346