In your role as the lead dietician, you will plan theuraputic diets for patients and consult on their dietary needs. You serve as the connection between the dietary staff and the nutrition department, ensuring staff are meeting high standards of care for patients. You will aim to create a more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of your clinical and management skills as an Encompass Health leader.
As the lead dietician, you’ll channel your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Monitor Nutrition Services provided to patients to ensure that standards of care are met in accordance with all associated regulatory agencies and the administrative policies of the hospital
• Instruct patients in diets for home use prior to discharge and as outpatients
• Monitor past and present nutritional status and makes recommendations to the health care team based on available data
• Ensure the accuracy of food production as related to modified diets
• Promote an inclusive culture that is respectful of diversity.
• Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association
• Must be licensed as a Registered Dietitian as applicable per state requirements
• Member of the American Dietetic Association preferred
•Bachelor Science or advanced degree preferred from an accredited institution, with a major in Food & Nutrition.
•3 years experience in Clinical Dietetics preferred
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Job Code: 100073
Address: 250 Pond Street, Braintree 02184
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2312408