Certified Nursing Assistant I Career Opportunity
Experience patient care as it was meant to be.
Compassion for patients means everything as a Certified Nursing Assistant I at Encompass Health. Your standard-setting care, devotion to detail, and empathy for patients will have a big impact on exceptional outcomes and meaningful connections. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you’ll form significant relationships and celebrate their successes along the way. Apply today and experience the difference the latest technology, a range of career opportunities, and working among like-minded peers can make.
A little about us:
We’re a Nurse-first organization. Our culture of compassion and collaboration empowers each employee to learn and grow into careers that are challenging, inspiring, and rewarding. We’re confident you’ll see the Encompass difference the moment you join. Recently named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, you’ll find we’re not your ordinary rehab hospital. Learn more when you apply here!
Our benefits start on day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and part-time employees and their families begin the same day you do
- Generous paid time off accrues over time
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Flexible scheduling lets you live your best life
- Dedicated career framework path to progress to RNT II,III and IV roles
- A welcoming community of people who love what they do
Certified Nursing Assistant I
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Part- Time, Day and Night shifts, Certified Nursing Assistant I
Be the kind of CNA you’ve always wanted to be:
- Assist rehabilitation nurses with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines
- Perform tasks delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation nurses
- Utilize effective communication skills for working with patients, families, peers, and caregivers
- Support an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to provide patient-centered treatment and safety
- Learn about each patient’s physical, mental, and emotional needs as you help them recover
- Build rewarding relationships with patients and peers
- Have opportunities to learn, grow, advance, and build skills that build careers
Certifications and Licensures:
- CNA license or certification required by state
- CPR certification required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience with general office equipment
- Ability to speak, read, write, coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds — assistance may be requested when weight exceeds minimum
- Ability to transfer and reposition patients
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Reliable, predictable attendance and punctuality
- Adhere to hospital/department dress code, including ID badge
- May be required to work weekdays, weekends, evenings, nights, and/or holidays if needed to meet deadlines
- Work as necessary during disaster situations
The Encompass Way
We proudly set the standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what’s right, focusing on the positive, and remaining stronger together. We’re a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with a strong presence in over 38 states and 35,000 exceptional people.
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability, physical disability or any other protected classification.
We can’t wait to meet with you and we mean that.
Address: 1250 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas 89102
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2312890