Encompass Health is hiring a Full-Time Occupational Therapist!
In your role as an Occupational Therapist (OT), you’ll be the connection between the additional one-on-one time we enjoy with each patient and the progress they make. Following them throughout their stay, you’ll work with the latest technologies and experience unprecedented growth opportunities within your chosen field. Get to know your patients and help them reach their goals, while pursuing some of your own as part of national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Effectively delegate tasks and supervise occupational therapist assistants and technicians.
• Provide occupational therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
• Current state licensure or certification on or before first day of employment required.
• CPR certification preferred, unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited therapy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S.-accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers required.
• Demonstrated competency in occupational therapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
#occupationaltherapy #occupationaltherapist #ot #physicaltherapy #speechtherapy #therapy #physiotherapy #occupationaltherapystudent #occupationaltherapyassistant #otstudent #rehabilitation #slp #pt #cota #physicaltherapist #health #healthcare
Address: 711 North Curtis Road, Boise 83706
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2315118