As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals that spans 36 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" and the Fortune "World's Most Admired Companies" for 2021 and Becker's "Top Places to Work in Healthcare" for 2022.
The Administrative Project Coordinator, Design and Construction supports Design and Construction with project specific tasks, facility management support, and departmental administrative items.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASK
- Assists the Sr. Project coordinator in maintaining project records and files.
- Assists in processing invoices and contracts in a timely manner.
- Assists project managers with documentation of project specific items.
- Submits department members expense reports.
- Coordinates project specific travel for department members.
- Updates company related websites for ADA, Environment of Care and MSDS.
- Assists Facility Manger in various items listed below.
- Monitors corporate wide web based Computerize Maintenance Management Software system.
- Monitors utility database on Facility IQ.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
- Meets position requirements and performs essential functions.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
- Reports questionable situations, concerns, complaints or harassment immediately.
• High School and 5 years of experience or College Degree in Business or related field and 2 years of experience
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2315296