Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Home Health Administrator/Branch Director, RN - Atlanta, Georgia
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The home health & hospice division of Encompass Health seeks to hire a Branch Director for its Atlanta, Georgia, home health location.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Reporting directly to the Regional Vice President, the Administrator/Branch Director role oversees and supervises home health operations while serving as the program's primary leadership agent. The ideal candidate will reside in and is knowledgeable about the market, and will have significant experience in managing multi-site program operations. This entails directing the expansion of Encompass Health's presence in the market, and consistently ensuring compliant execution of operational services per local, state, and federal laws and guidelines. Other Administrator/Branch Director leadership duties include oversight of fiscal and budgetary standing and performance, talent acquisition and performance management, partnering with the Encompass Health Sales Team to seek and establish relationships with community referral sources, branch office and field staff supervision - education and development, collaboration with referral sources, effectively managing the agency's services, budget, clinical outcome goals, and general care-program and office management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Registered Nurse with active/current licenses in the state of employment, or in accordance with the Board of Nursing rules for the nurse licensure compact (NLC).
- Must also be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Obtained minimum of one-year nursing experience within the last 36 months/3 consecutive years
- Medicare home health agency operations experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- Effective and demonstrated business development experience, specifically working with internal partners and external referral sources and vendors.
- Demonstrate a professional, organized demeanor while multi-tasking and effectively, communicating both orally and in writing.
- Competent in utilizing computers/electronic-equipment.
- Knowledge of the clinical workflow in Homecare Homebase (HCHB) strongly preferred.
- Experienced with cost reports, OSHA requirements for health care providers, home and community support services rules and regulations, quality improvement for health care providers, competency documentation and evaluating skilled staff and peer review reporting.
- Must have a current driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Dependable transportation and the ability to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions is required.
- Must adhere to all state rules pertaining to the operation of a motor vehicle.