Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is searching for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team. The AR Analyst is responsible for obtaining, organizing and analyzing data for all revenue cycle departments.
This position will work closely with department leaders and senior management to translate business needs into meaningful insight and professional dashboards.
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Data reconciliation, manipulation, interpretation, and report development using various data sources available and utilizing internal data warehouse software.
- Data gathering, documentation preparation and data analysis
- Utilize Knowledge Link, Live Operating Platforms, Excel and Tableau to gather, analyze and report on data required to maintain collection and auditing efforts in the revenue cycle department.
- Monitor and maintain regularly assigned reports.
- Work alongside a team of revenue cycle managers to fulfill leadership initiatives and ongoing business operations.
- Act as a key contributor in driving the company’s quantitative insights, data driven decision making and daily operations as it relates to collection of billed and unbilled revenue.
- Ensure timely deployment of periodic business reports, will be involved in critical financial analysis and will participate in the daily functions of the revenue cycle.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in medical billing, revenue recognition, collections, and AR analysis preferred.
- Experience in data mining and data analysis.
- Experience in report development.
- Experience with Tableau or other BI data visualization tools
- Proficient in MS applications - Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint (advanced knowledge of Excel preferred).
- Basic understanding of SQL and working knowledge of data warehousing as it applies to report development and analytics.
- Must be organized, time efficient and able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!