Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Home Health - Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full Time, Assisted Living Facility Based
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Home Health with Less Travel!
Our Occupational Therapists (OT) supervise, evaluate, and provide therapy services to clients in various senior living communities, including assisted living and independent living facilities.
Our facility-based Occupational Therapists (OT) enjoy:
- providing therapy services to our patients within the beautiful confines of the assisted living facilities where our patients reside
- 1:1 patient care
- the ability to follow each patient from start to discharge
Our talented and highly skilled Occupational Therapists (OT) work collaboratively with each assisted living facility's wellness team on a daily basis to maintain strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones. Our Occupational Therapists (OT) help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. Occupational Therapists (OT) use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients and the basic motor functions of patients, as well as to compensate for any loss of function that patient may be experiencing. Occupational Therapists (OT) administer skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teach the family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed by Occupational Therapists (OT) in accordance with the physicians' orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
- Competitive wages with bonus opportunity
- 30 Paid Days Off per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Accident Protection, and Cancer Protection policies
- Continuing Education
Occupational Therapists (OT) must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current therapy practice.
- Possess a valid state driver's license and automobile liability insurance.