Encompass Health Careers
Home Health LPN - Full Time
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Worcester
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health division of Encompass Health is hiring a Full Time Home Health LPN to join our growing and dynamic team.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Home Health
At Encompass Home Health, our LPN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN.
LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously.
- Must function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment.