Encompass Health Careers
Home Health - Physical Therapist - Full Time - Elk City, Oklahoma
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health’s enterprising model for continuum of care sets the standards for excellence. Our Home Health Services provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives. We are stronger together and empower our therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Encompass Health is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Physical Therapist – Home Health
At Encompass Health, our Physical Therapists examine and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living.
We have Specialty Programs that include Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and our Total Shoulder Replacement Program. He/she administers skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the family and other members of the health care team.
These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
• Must be a graduate of an approved school and licensed in the state in which he/she currently practices.
• Must have a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Physical Therapy; or a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy and five years' physical therapy experience.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seatbelts at all times while driving.
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be currently licensed in the state of employment.