Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Hospice Program Registered Nurse - PRN - richmond, Virginia
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The home health & hospice division of Encompass Health seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) to work PRN (as needed) at its Richmond, Virginia agency.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Hospice program RNs with Encompass Health work with patients, their families, and other health care professionals during the final stages of patients' lives. Our nurses work in private homes, residential care facilities, nursing centers, and other hospice care environments. They may also supervise licensed vocational/practical nurses and nursing aides. Our nurses must be capable of compassionate communication with patients and families, have keen observation skills, high ethical standards, and knowledge of when to alert doctors and others about changes in patients' conditions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and have dependable transportation.
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous hospice experience is preferred.