Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Home Health Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Sun City/Bradenton
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Home Health is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our growing and dynamic team.
- Supervise, evaluate and provide speech therapy services to clients in a home setting as prescribed by the attending physician.
- Treat patients with speech disorders, swallowing therapy, and hearing impairments that affect communication.
- Participate in helping patients that may be recovering from a stroke or other neurological disorders.
- Currently licensed as a SLP in the State of Employment.
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.