Encompass Health Careers
Hospice Clinical Field Staff Supervisor, RN - Full Time
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The Hospice Program Assistant Nurse Supervisor role, referred to as the Clinical Field Staff Supervisor, serves as an integral partner in managing the hospice program agency's clinical operations. Reporting to the Branch Director, the CFSS maintains high visibility while executing the guidelines, standards, tools and resources that serve to deliver quality patient care. This is inclusive of:
- Assisting to develop field staff with developing hospice patient care competencies.
- Actively partnering and communicating with physician offices to establish and coordinate patient care plans.
- Serving as a liaison between referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees.
- Primary agency resource person with extensive knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing hospice agencies.
- Working to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Must be a graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment
- Must possess a minimum of two years' nursing experience and one year experience in hospice
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice agencies
- Must be competent with computers