Encompass Health Careers
Home Health - Physical Therapist - Paid Per Visit - Laramie, Wyoming
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health’s enterprising model for continuum of care sets the standards for excellence. Our Home Health Services provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives. We are stronger together and empower our therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Encompass Health is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Our Physical Therapists (PTs) examine and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living. Our Physical Therapists (PTs) use our Specialty Programs, including Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and our Total Shoulder Replacement Program to treat our patients.
Physical Therapists (PTs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current therapy practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance