Encompass Health Careers
Credentialing Analyst - Managed Care Team
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is searching for a Credentialing Analyst to join our Managed Care Team for Home Health & Hospice in Dallas, TX. The Credentialing Analyst will assist the Credentialing Manager with the administrative aspects of Managed Care credentialing applications.
- Gather information needed by the Payors for contract submission, credentialing, maintenance and contract changes.
- Track all contract expirations for follow-up with Payor for renewal of agreement.
- Maintain and update credentialing spreadsheets and distribute to Managed Care team.
- Work with State Medicaid enrollment and maintenance.
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the health care field, including but not limited to provider’s office, managed care organization, or other health care field.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented and organized. This position is deadline and task driven, requiring excellent time management skills and attention to deadlines.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!