Encompass Health Careers
Home Health Aide - CNA and HHA Certifications Required - Paid Per Visit
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Sarasota County
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer.
Encompass Health is looking for a PRN / Paid Per Visit Home Health Aide / Certified Nursing Assistant to join our growing and dynamic team.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
At Encompass Home Health, our Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aides assist with various personal care issues including:
- Changing bedding and clothing.
- Bathing patients.
- Helping with hygienic routines such as brushing teeth, washing hair and keeping wounds and dressings cleaned.
- Assist patients' family members in caring for their relatives by instructing them on how to go about performing basic health-care routines.
- Consult on a regular basis with their supervising registered nurses in terms of keeping team members apprised of our patients' progression and the families' needs
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!
- CNA Certification Required
HHA Certification Required
- Must have successfully completed 75 hours of healthcare training in a qualified home health aide program.
Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry in the state of employment
Minimum of 1 year of experience in a home health or hospice setting or Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility)
Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to make meaningful observations and communicate them to the supervisor
Must be able to drive an automobile both during and after daylight hours
Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions