Encompass Health Careers
Regional Director - de Novo Operations - Dallas, Texas
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer! The home health & hospice division of Encompass Health seeks to hire a Regional Director of De Novo of Operations. This new position is located in Dallas, Texas.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of Clinical Operations, the RD-DNO is responsible for the oversight of the initial operations for newly acquired and de novo home care agencies. The RD-DNO will lead and direct sales and clinical operations initiatives, ensuring that said agencies are both financially and operationally viable prior to transitioning to regional leadership. This includes establishing the operational stability of agency services, staffing, personnel performance, enterprise operations, and office management.
This critical role will work closely with the Executive Vice President of Operations, Senior Vice President of Sales, Vice President of Integration, Director of Integration, and all regional leaders of Sales and Operations. By working to lead the transition of de novo operations, the RD-DNO will contribute to the company's overall success in demonstrating a better way to care to the community receiving service, all while ensuring agency operations and sales activities are consistently achieved.
The ideal candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
- Home health and/or Hospice Operations/Sales experience is required. Applications without home health and/or hospice operations and/or sales experience will not be considered.
- A minimum of five (5) years direct management experience in a large, multiple-site Medicare-certified home health agency, hospice program agency, or related field.
- Recent, thorough understanding of federal, state, and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a home health and/or hospice agency.
- As applicable - Clinicians must possess a valid state professional license.
- Compliance with Company's Statement of Employability.
- Competent to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions and at all times of the day.
- Available and willing to travel for an extended period of time with short notice.
- Possession of a valid state driver's license.
- Professional demeanor, organized, and demonstrate effective communication skills - written and oral.