Encompass Health Careers
Physical Therapy Assistant - Home Health 32 Hours w/ Benefits
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Enid/Northern half of Kingfisher Territory
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer.
Encompass Health is looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Our Physical Therapist Assistants work under the direction of our Physical Therapists and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living.
1. Must be a currently licensed PTA in the state of employment
2. Must possess a valid state driver's license
3. Must possess automobile liability insurance
4. Must have dependable transportation, kept in good working conditions
5. Must be able to drive automobile in all types of weather conditions.