Encompass Health Careers
Hospice Registered Dietitian - PRN
Patient Coverage Area: Durant/Hugo
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is searching for a Registered Dietitian to join our team on a PRN basis. As a Registered Dietitian, you will be a member of the interdisciplinary team and report directly to the Hospice Branch Director.
- Provide nutritional support services to clients and caregivers in the home and serve as a resource and/or consultant to agency staff.
Complete home nutritional assessments of patients.
- Provide counseling and education to patient and/or caregiver regarding nutrition and dietary management.
- Currently registered as a dietitian as required by the state of employment.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited dietitian program and registered to practice within the state employed.
- Must have a minimum of one year of work-related experience.
- Experience in a home health and hospice setting is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of the working environment of a home health or hospice agency, including performing services in a client’s home.
- Knowledge of the Medicare, regulatory and credential standards and criteria.
- Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to client’s needs.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!