Encompass Health Careers
Home Health LPN - FT North Shore, MA
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Peabody, Danvers, Lynnfield, Wakefield
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Home Health is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
- Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which includes a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of procedures.
- Consult with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly Case Conference meetings
LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
- Must be currently licensed as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of employment.
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred.
- Previous home health experience is preferred.
- Current CPR certification.