Encompass Health Careers
Home Health - Community Care Program Manager, Sales - RN, OT, PT, SLP - (Knoxville, Chattanooga, Athens, Cleveland and Kingston) Tennessee
Patient Coverage Area: Knoxville, Chattanooga, Athens, Cleveland and Kingston
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Responsible for direct marketing and sales of the Community Care Program.
- Represent the Agency in activities involving professional contacts with all senior housing environments and apprise them of the Agency’s Medicare services.
- Senior Housing Environments will include Assisted Living Facilities, Independent Living Facilities, Residential Care communities, and similar health groups and institutions.
- Help with implementation of the Community Care Specialty Program and protocols that provide improved home health care & hospice services in this environment.
- Develop professional relationships with key staff members of the senior housing environments.
- Enhance account relationships with a strong emphasis on clinical interaction and comprehensive protocol development to develop clinical sales relationships on a routine basis for key accounts.
- Effectively support the Encompass Care Teams by assisting the Branch Director with interviewing, orientation, and training of Community Care Program staff.
- Responsible for Community Care admission and FTE activity for the region and for each of the Area Managers
- Participate in strategic planning to achieve maximum market share penetration and contribute to the overall company success by leading the Agency to provide A Better Way To Care on an ongoing basis.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional therapy or nursing and currently licensed in the state of employment - Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT) , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must have a minimum of two years therapy or nursing experience.
- Medicare home health and/or Senior Housing experience is preferred.
- Management experience is desired.