Encompass Health Careers
Home Health Diabetic LPN - FT
Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
This LPN is for our diabetic team and will have a 5am start time in order to meet our diabetic patient's insulin needs. This field nurse will also administer skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teach the client, family, and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN.They will also need to be available to work holidays. They will need to live locally in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow vicinity.
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Practical Nursing License in the state which you intended to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
6. Must be available for 5 am start time and have the ability to work holidays.