Encompass Health Careers
Front Office Administrative Specialist - Home Health
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is looking for an Administrative Specialist to join our team. The person in this role will provide direct support to the Branch Director and will be cross-trained in several areas of office administration – Medical Records, Intake, Billing, Scheduling, Human Resources, and Payroll.
- Answer busy multiline phone for agency office. Screen calls and route to the appropriate staff member.
- Manage the reception area by greeting and welcoming visitors.
- Receive and process Accounts Payable.
- Maintain and order office supplies and medical supplies.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail daily. Mail and track physician orders.
- Set up and maintain phone system, including adding, revising or deleting voice mailboxes as needed.
- Responsible for company-provided technology equipment including: point-of-care devices, phones, wireless air cards, pagers, digital cameras and notebook computers.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 35 New England Business Center Drive, Andover, MA 01810
The right person for this role will be outgoing, have a positive attitude, and have exceptional multitasking skills.
- Minimum of 6 months of receptionist experience in a healthcare setting is strongly preferred.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced typing and computer skills.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!