Encompass Health Careers
Home Health Admissions RN - PRN Weekends Merrimack Valley, NH
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Merrimack Valley, NH
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Our PRN Admissions RN- Weekends would primarily focus on Admissions during the weekend, but would still administers skilled care visits to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the client, family, and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must have prior home health experience and be familiar with OASIS visits
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing home health agencies.