Encompass Health Careers
Technical & Desktop Support - Travel Required
Division: Home Office
Patient Coverage Area: Branches in Tennessee
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for an IT Technical Support Analyst to join our growing and dynamic Information Technology team. This is a full time opportunity that will require up to 30% overnight travel.
As the IT Technical Support Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for multiple branch locations in Tennessee.
- Coordinate, setup, and maintain day-to-day support of computer hardware and software, copiers, network, and telephone systems at the Corporate and/or Branch office locations.
- Monitor and manager Support Queues (ITSM) and support the end users in-person, via telephone, or utilize remote support tools when they have system-related issues.
- Notify key personnel regarding planned visits to the Branches, including details about arrival time, plans, user requirements, and after the visits are completed document/communicate what was accomplished, and what is left to be done.
- Maintain documentation of computer hardware and software, copiers, network, and telephone systems (asset management).
- Adhere by the Corporate and IT policies and procedures.
The right person for this role will be a self-starter with exceptional customer service skills and meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, associate’s degree from technical school, or a minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Experience in Structured Cable installation for both Voice and Data.
- Experience with Samsung OfficeServ Phone systems is preferred, however knowledge of PBX phone systems in general is a plus.
- Experience with direct hands-on desktop support (i.e. imaging, hardware/software installs/updates, etc.).
- Experience with problem determination and resolution.
- Ability to climb ladders and maneuver in attics and/or crawl spaces when necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot network and voice cabling.
- Ability to diagnose networks, computers, copiers, and phone systems remotely in an efficient and professional manner.
- Experience managing small to medium-sized technology projects.
- Customer service experience, including support of end-users.
- Experience with inventory tracking.
Must have no conflicts that would prevent frequent air travel and/or local travel when a flight is not required. Will use personal vehicle for local travel and will be reimbursed for mileage. For longer drives a rental car can be used and reimbursed.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!