Encompass Health Careers
Patient Services Scheduler, LVN Required - Home Health
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health Division is searching for an experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) and scheduler to join our team as a Patient Services Coordinator.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location:1501 Hughes Rd., Grapevine, TX 76051
- Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.
- Accumulating admissions and intake information.
- Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.
- Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction and patient care.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) that excels in a fast paced environment with exceptional customer services skills.
- LVN required.
- At least 1 year of patient scheduling experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home health.
- Previous experience working with Homecare Homebase (HCHB) is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!