Encompass Health Careers
Home Health RN Case Manager - FT Weekends (32 hrs.)
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Berks and adjacent counties. Weekend admission nurse.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The RN-Case Manager- Weekends' position primary focus is to complete the Start of Care and Resumption of Care visits along with skilled nursing visits. The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role. This position would be scheduled to work 32 hours/week.
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must have prior home health experience and be familiar with OASIS visits
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Must be available to work Friday- Sunday.