Encompass Health Careers
Home Health Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - PRN
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health’s enterprising model for continuum of care sets the standards for excellence. Our Home Health Services provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Encompass Health is looking for Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant / COTA to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
At Encompass Health, our Certified Occupational Therapists work under the direction of our Occupational Therapists and help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. They use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients, the basic motor functions of patients as well as to compensate for any loss of function that may have occurred with the patient.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
• Must be a licensed Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state in which he/she practices.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience is preferred.
• Medicare home health experience is preferred.
• Current CPR Certification.