Encompass Health Careers
Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) - PRN WITH OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE TO FULL TIME!!!
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer.
Encompass Health is growing and we are seeking an Occupational Therapist to grow with our dynamic Home Health team!
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive. We are stronger together and empower our therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. We continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
At Encompass Health, our Occupational Therapists help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. Occupational therapists use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients, the basic motor functions of patients as well as to compensate for any loss of function that may have occurred with the patient.
This Occupational Therapist position is a PRN Paid Per Visit position that has tremendous opportunity to grow into a Full Time position!
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred.