Encompass Health Careers
Home Health Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) - PRN / Paid Per Visit
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: West Valley
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is growing and we are seeking a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) to join our dynamic Home Health team.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is looking for a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) to provide professional, comprehensive, family-oriented services to individuals in the home setting.
- Assess patients' and families' psychosocial, environmental, and financial needs.
- Formulate, implement, and evaluates a plan of care in collaboration with patient, family, and other caregivers, and provides case management as appropriate.
- Assist the team in understanding the social and emotional factors related to the patients’ health problems.
- Maintain documentation in patient’s record per internal regulatory and professional standards.
- Monitor, observe, and evaluate changes and progress in patient’s condition and environment. Report changes, progress, or lack of progress to physician and/or nurse case manager.
- Acts as key source in patient situations such as: ineffective patient/family coping and decision making advance directives long term or assisted living placement substance abuse abuse/neglect and/or bereavement.
- Must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) in the state of employment. Must have a Master’s degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Must possess one year of social work experience in a health care setting.
- Medicare home health or hospice experience is preferred.
- Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to client’s needs.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously.