Encompass Health Careers
Home Health Physical Therapist - Assisted Living Facility Based - PRN
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Fowler, Rocky Ford, La Junta
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health’s enterprising model for continuum of care sets the standards for excellence. Our Home Health Services provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Encompass Health is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Home Health with Less Travel!
At Encompass Health, our Physical Therapists (PT) supervise, evaluate, and provide therapy services to clients in various senior living communities, including assisted living and independent living facilities.
Our facility-based Physical Therapists (PT) enjoy:
- providing therapy services to our patients within the beautiful confines of the assisted living facilities where our patients reside
- 1:1 patient care
- the ability to follow each patient from start to discharge
Our talented and highly skilled Physical Therapists (PT) work collaboratively with each assisted living facility's wellness team on a daily basis to maintain strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living. He/she administers skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
Our Specialty Programs include Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and our Total Shoulder Replacement Program.
Physical Therapists (PTs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current therapy practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance