Encompass Health Careers
Home Health - Physical Therapist (PT) - PRN
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Gwinnett County - Weekends
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Our Physical Therapists (PTs) examine and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living. Our Physical Therapists (PTs) use our Specialty Programs, including Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and our Total Shoulder Replacement Program to treat our patients.
Physical Therapists (PTs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current therapy practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance