Encompass Health Careers
RN - Registered Nurse Case Manager - Home Health - Full-time
Division: Home Health
Encompass Home Health and Hospice is Hiring!
Do you want to work for a premier healthcare organization? Do you want to make a positive difference and deliver quality care in the home setting? Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If you answered yes, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly Awarded Best Place to Work on both a regional and national level. Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Encompass Health is a demonstrated industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
- Encompass Health is the 4th largest home health and hospice company in the nation with over 200 branches in 36 states.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in our team of clinicians so they can achieve personal and work goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Competitive compensation
- 30 paid days off per year for all full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Company car program
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us as we continue to provide "A Better Way to Care”.
In addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care, the Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode. The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance