Encompass Health Careers
Home Health RN Case Manager - Full Time, Assisted Living Facility Based
Division: Home Health
HOME HEALTH WITH LESS TRAVEL!
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly awarded Best Place to Work on both a regional and national level. Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Encompass Health is a demonstrated industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
- Encompass Health is the 4th largest home health and hospice company in the nation with over 200 branches in 36 states.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in our team of clinicians so they can achieve personal and work goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive compensation
- 30 paid days off per year for all full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Company car program
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us as we continue to provide "A Better Way to Care”.
Home Health with Less Travel!
Our Registered Nurses (RNs) supervise, evaluate, and provide nursing services to clients in various senior living communities, including assisted living and independent living facilities.
Our facility-based RNs enjoy:
- providing care to our patients within the beautiful confines of the assisted living facilities where our patients reside
- 1:1 patient care
- the ability to follow each patient from start to discharge
Encompass RNs work collaboratively with facility wellness staff on a daily basis to ensure strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones. Additionally, our facility-based RNs consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care and act as the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of our RN Case Managers.
Registered Nurses (RN) Case Managers must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance