Encompass Health Careers
Home Health LVN - Full Time
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Spring, The Woodlands
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
- Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which includes a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of procedures.
- Consult with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly Case Conference meetings
LVN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be c u r r e n t l y l i c e n s e d a s a n L i c e n s e d V o c a t i o n a l Nurse in the N u r s e i n t h e State of employment.