Encompass Health Careers
Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Private Duty division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Encompass Health is searching for a Front Office Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee to join our team. This person will provide direct support to the Branch Director and the Recruiting Managers.
- Process and maintain Human Resources documentation.
- Conduct new hire orientation for all new employees.
- Assist all branch employees with key messages related to benefits and general HR policies during the orientation process and as needed.
- Answer busy multiline telephone for agency office. Screen individual calls and route to the appropriate staff member.
- Manage the reception area. Greet guests courteously and announce their arrival in a professional manner.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm with occasional weekends
The right person for this position will be an excellent communicator, personable, very well organized, and will have exceptional multitasking skills.
- Must have at least 6 month of previous work experience in a medical or healthcare office.
- Be technologically savvy with strong typing skills.
- Previous HR experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working with an EMR system is preferred. Experience working with Homecare Homebase (HCHB) is a plus.
- Must be able to handle a busy multiline phone while remaining friendly and professional.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!