Encompass Health Careers
Payroll Coordinator - Home Health & Hospice
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice Division is expanding our payroll team and we are looking for our next Payroll Coordinator. This is a fast paced, high volume, and high energy department located at our corporate office in Dallas, TX. The corporate Payroll Team is responsible for processing payroll for over 280 locations in more than 30 states.
Location: 6688 North Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75206
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Occasional overtime required.
- Maintain employee payroll records as necessary in PeopleSoft.
- Review Tax exception reports daily.
- Enter payroll corrections into the payroll system.
- Export bi-weekly payroll batches from HCHB (HomeCare HomeBase) during processing to Payroll Batch Transfer folder.
- Review edit reports for discrepancies and make any corrections.
- Maintain strong customer service relationships with all branches.
- Seek assistance from the Payroll Supervisor and escalate issues appropriately.
- 3-5 years multi-state experience in payroll processing including automated time and attendance system (PeopleSoft).
- Experience with Home Health or Hospice with multiple shifts is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and have strong typing/data entry skills.
- Certified FPC or CPP preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!